Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Intro

So what is this? This is me giving in and joining the masses; like I usually do with everything. Remember Xanga? Well, I finally signed up for that about a week before it stopped be popular. Facebook? Same thing. I still have a MySpace, but I barely use it. And now, I have a blog. We shall see how long I use it. I like to think this will be different however because of the content: Sports. This blog is my way to talk about sports in a semi-formal way and pretend that I am a sports writer for some big newspaper or magazine. You see, I love sports. I love everything about them. I try to play, but in the grand scheme of things I....well....suck. This blog will invariably focus on Philadelphia sports, because that's where my heart is, but it might also touch on everything from high school to college to pros and local to regional to national and to international. Stay tuned; more to come (content that actually has to do with sports).

No comments: